WHY CHOOSE US?
- – High-Resolution audio solution: 1Mii B03Pro+ featured with LDAC and aptX HD as a truly wireless, high-resolution audio solution to compatible with different Bluetooth devices.
- – Designed with LCD Screen Display : This Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver comes with an LCD screen display. No more “blind pairing”, you’ll be able to read & select the correct Bluetooth device you want to pair with.Browsing what the audio format \ codec used \ volume are much clearly.
- – Bring Old Stereo Back to Life: Use B03Pro+ as a Bluetooth receiver, it can bring your old stereo back to life. Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth for a high-resolution, low delay listening experience.
- – Works With Voice Commands: Use B03Pro+ as a Bluetooth receiver, connect it to your speaker by audio cable, pair the B03Pro+ with your Echo via Bluetooth on the Alexa app, it is easy to control your music with voice commands.
- – Splitter for Wired and Wireless: B03Pro+ Bluetooth Transmitter supports you to hear from wireless headphones and wired Speakers / sound bar at the same time. This allows the headphone user to listen at a different volume level when watching TV with families; a perfect solution for family use.
NOTE: This function only works with the same type of input / output. i.e. the input of B03Pro+ with aux audio cable, then please make sure the output of B03Pro+ also with aux audio cable. Or OPT input to OPT output.
- – Long Range Strong Connection: 1Mii B03Pro+ long range Bluetooth adapter can help to achieve 230ft line-of-sight in the open air and UP TO 70-100FT (20-30M) indoors.
- – No Lip Sync Delay: AptX Low Latency technology eliminate Bluetooth audio delay, so you can enjoy high-clarity sound and watch TV / Movie / Video in perfect synchronization.
NOTE: To achieve low latency, your receiving device is better also support function of aptX Low Latency. Or, the receiving device might use another codec (e.g. SBC, aptX), resulting in a 70-200ms audio delay which may be noticeable by some users.
- – Dual Stream: Dual link feature of 1Mii B03Pro+ Bluetooth adapter also enables simultaneous streaming to 2 headphones or speakers.
- – Auto-Reconnect: The B03Pro+ Bluetooth adapter will remember previously paired devices and reconnect automatically when they are in range.
- – Flexible Audio Connections: 1Mii B03Pro+ long range Bluetooth transmitter receiver supports digital OPTICAL / AUX 3.5mm/ RCA audio outputs / inputs, making it compatible with 99% of the TVs, home stereo receivers, projectors, turntables on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. What shall i do if i can not get B03Pro+ Bluetooth Adapter to pair with my Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers?
A: Turn off Bluetooth on all mobile phones or PC in house (Make sure your headphone or speaker is not paired with other device automatically during the process of pairing B03Pro+).
For first time pairing, make sure the pairing distance is within 1 meter.
If still cannot get them paired, set both B03Pro+ Bluetooth Adapter and your Bluetooth headphones or speakers to factory default.
– Restore factory default of B03Pro+ by pressing both volume up and volume down buttons for about 5 seconds till all indicators flash once, then it get into pairing mode with red and blue lights flashing, pair as normally.
Q2. Why the voice lag still here when use this Low latency B03Pro+ adapter with my Bluetooth headphones?
A: To achieve low latency, your receiving device is better also support function of aptX Low Latency. Or, the receiving device might use another codec (e.g. SBC, aptX), resulting in a 70-200ms audio delay which may be noticeable by some users.
Q3. Why are the Volume + / – of my B03Pro+ not working in TX mode, only works in RX mode?
A: In TX mode, take optical cable as the connected audio cable, the Volume + / – on B03Pro+ may not work if your device does not support Audio / Video Remote Control Profile.
Change the optical cable to AUX 3.5mm or RCA audio cable, the volume buttons works.
Q4. After the TV is connected to 1Mii B03Pro+, can my Bluetooth headphone or speaker sound simultaneously with the TV’s built-in speaker?
A: For many models of TV, the built-in speakers might not work if you choose to use an external audio output device. This is a TV feature and its availability depends on your TV make and model.
But you can achieve simultaneous sounding function by getting a 1Mii B03+ Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver + wired EXTERNAL speaker, the TX mode of B03Pro+ has a unique function, which allows you to share the TV audio simultaneously with an Wired EXTERNAL speaker / sound bar and a pair of Bluetooth headphones.